Saturday, August 2, 2014

Coming up for Air

Literally and figuratively, I'm finally getting some breathing room. First, I got some economic opportunities that may really open some doors for me. I have a roommate whose company I enjoy, and so my responsibilities are slowly being taken care of. That, and I'm on day three of sleep oxygen support, and it's having amazing results. Today, I woke up and didn't have to coffee my way to awakeness! It was such a strange feeling, because I've never experienced that before now. It was like getting two hours added to my day that I never expected to have. I was able to start my day immediately without having to wait for my prednisone to kick in. Unheard of!! The effect on my mood has been monumental. Though I'm still having bouts of daytime sleepiness, I am hopeful for the first time in a long time.

So, I should be able to start doing more soon, but I still have a few fires to put out, so thank you for your patience! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment