Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blog Carnival - Keeping Your. Head Above Water w/ Chronic illness

I was a big Beatles fan as a kid, so I'm going to quote @RingoStarr and say, "I get by with a little help from my friends." My mind is like a dark alley: you don't want to go in there alone, because there's a good chance of being mugged! Criminals are cowards, as my Dad used to say, so I swore to always be brave! even when it came to exposing my shame to the world. That's a hard thing to do if you don't have friends backing you up!! And the chronic illness community has been there for me. You all are the best friends a gal could have, and I couldn't have done this without you.

Some names have been named, others have code names, but the large majority of you have helped me and never gotten so much as a thank you... (Relatively speaking). I'd like to fix that right now.

THANK YOU


I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you.... And if we've had a failing out (as I am a fragile, delicate flower... A sensitive soul...) this goes to you ten-fold.

I am truly blessed, even with all this awful stuff happening to me.

LOVE!
Pamela Wilson Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment